|The agreements set forth here apply to your use of this website. By using this website or downloading materials from this site, you agree to the terms of these agreements just as if you had signed it. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website.
Fan Pulls Galore reserves the right to make changes to these agreements from time to time at its sole discretion. Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Fan Pulls Galore retains the right to deny access to its site or services to anyone at its sole discretion for any reason, including violation of these agreements. In addition, you agree not to use this site for any unethical or unlawful purpose.
|We attempt to ensure information presented on Fan Pulls Galore is accurate and complete. Any corrections will be posted promptly. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy or the perspectives of the contributors.|
|Fan Pulls Galore reserves the right to edit or refuse to post any material sent to us for publication including forum topics, articles or letters. Our staff will review all submitted material for readability and appropriate subject content.|
|Personal Use Only|
|The Fan Pulls Galore services are made available for your personal (non-commercial) use. You may not take the contents from this site and display them (in any format) or mirror the site pages or results on your web site.
If you want to make commercial use of fanpullsgalore.com services, you must enter into an agreement with Fan Pulls Galore to do so in advance. Please contact us for more information.
|Digital Millennium Copyright Act|
|If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this web site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing Fan Pulls Galore with the following information in writing (See 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):|
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in OK, if the copyright conflict results in legal actions.
- Please use the Contact Us page or postal mail to our address to forward your complaint.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
|Changes In Terms and Conditions|
|We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review our policies from time to time so that you are aware of any changes.|
|Disclaimer of Warranties|
|Fan Pulls Galore disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the fanpullsgalore.com site. Fan Pulls Galore disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. We cannot accept any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or materials via the Internet through Fan Pulls Galore services.|
|The collective policies and terms of service presented on our site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of OK, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of our policies to be unenforceable, the remainder of the policies will continue in full force and effect.
The terms of service presented here on our site constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Fan Pulls Galore.